MEMO
Hair : taketomi : NeNe - Nurie
Headphone : RO : Neon Dream Headphones - Black
Cardigan : Wonton : Oversized Duster Cardigan @Men Only Monthly "NEW"
Shorts : not so bad . : HOANI shorts . black
Sandal : Bleich : Mesh Unisex Flatform - Black @The Mens Dept
DÉCOR
Breno : Helium@Shiny Shabby "NEW"
revival : wall cushion I, light 'what we play' @The Mens Dept
* Because the event just ended, I think the headphone to be sold in the shop soon.
Hair : taketomi : NeNe - Nurie
Headphone : RO : Neon Dream Headphones - Black
Cardigan : Wonton : Oversized Duster Cardigan @Men Only Monthly "NEW"
Shorts : not so bad . : HOANI shorts . black
Sandal : Bleich : Mesh Unisex Flatform - Black @The Mens Dept
DÉCOR
Breno : Helium@Shiny Shabby "NEW"
revival : wall cushion I, light 'what we play' @The Mens Dept
* Because the event just ended, I think the headphone to be sold in the shop soon.
